[Courses] Courses wanted: basic Linux skills

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Wed Mar 22 13:35:16 EST 2006

On 21/03/2006, at 9:12 PM, Vaida Bogdan wrote:

> I didn't write the course due to lack of time, it's still on my TODO
> list (but I'll probably write it in summer).

Great. :)

My TODO list is starting to look more like the Dead Sea Scrolls... :D

with less relevance to real life, sometimes. Before I was too ill to
work, I had an In basket, and a Still In basket. ;)

Comes from being interested in just about everything, I suppose, but
difficult to manage.

> Regarding MacOS and general BSD knowledge, try going over the handbook
> www.freebsd.org/handbook and for bash:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bash -> External links

Thanks for the links, good ones. I am trying to acquire this
knowledge, and look forward to being taught it, as opposed to trying
to teach myself. The latter is a lot better than nothing, and any
educated and/or determined person can do it, but it doesn't compare
with being taught by someone who understands how things work. :)

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)