[Courses] [Tools] CVS and SVN GUI apps.

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Fri Mar 17 17:41:52 EST 2006

Hi everyone :)

To add to the helpful info. in Mary's lesson, on Mac OSX we have the
following GUI clients:

LinCVS, cross-platform CVS GUI client (also runs on Linux/UNIX and
Windows)
http://www.lincvs.org/

svnX, SVN client for OSX only
http://www.lachoseinteractive.net/en/community/subversion/svnx/features/

I use both, and can recommend them.

I also put together a very basic "What do these commands in my menu
mean?" intro. to CVS and SVN for users of the Mac OSX text editor
BBEdit, in our CMS:

CVS: http://bbeditgems.com/node/61
SVN: http://bbeditgems.com/node/62

if you come across anyone who would benefit from something very
basic. :)  The info. is general.

I also find the Subversion reference in the GnuCash wiki really good:

http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Subversion

especially the "CVS to SVN Cross Reference", if you're switching
over, or comparing the two.

I hope this is useful. :)

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)