[Courses] [general question]

Alix Einfeldt alix at trillke.net
Mon Jan 9 05:19:06 EST 2006

dear carla,

I just found out about your online-courses on the linuxchix-page. I want to start into computer-things.
programming or administrating or whatever; just anything to learn sth about it.

But I have the problem, that I don't even know how to start. the linux-shell I just opened doesn't read
the commands (like locate), the VIM help (just to try any editor) didn't help and I don't even know
whats the meaning of crontab (but I can imagine).

Can you name me any very basic manuals, so I can get into working with my computer SOMEHOW?
And do you have any courses starting now? The ones on the webpage are dated out, as it seems.

best regards,

alix