[Courses] Why is Python called that?

Carol Spears carol at gimp.org
Sun Jan 8 21:21:57 EST 2006

On Sun, Jan 08, 2006 at 12:15:41AM -0800, Maria McKinley wrote:
> There must be something I'm missing about the Flying Circus, because I
> don't get the chese reference. A page full of silly walks or spam, now
> that I would understand. Can anyone clue me in?

it was nicer than a gallery of dead parrot images?  i think the internet
is still a handful of years from being to generate a gallery of licensed
to use images of dead parrots and i am not going to keep tabs on it.

i was looking for the cheese example in the python library reference.
it is there, i just can't find it.

silly walk is copyrighted in a way that cheese cannot be?

carol