[Courses] Re Cisco... 1720 Series

Samantha samantha at aussiewide.com
Tue Sep 27 00:01:31 EST 2005

Hi Girls,

Got a drama, we are using a 1720 to terminate a few l2 dial ports on
The drama is that on some connections the users have either a slow
connection, or a connection that refuses to pull up and retieve things like
https and some mesengers.  Our solution was to use a proxy which fixes it.
The drama we are having is how to have an automatic transient proxy to avoid
these issues.

We have consulted the provider of the l2tp ports and no luck.  It seems to
happen to people on ISDN 128K and Hardware modems (external type) or none
software modems.  It is really annoying the *&(*( out of me

Thanks in advance

Samantha

samantha at femtech.com.au