[Courses][gimp] Lesson 9: Layer Effects, including more text tricks

Karine Proot kproot at nerim.net
Sat Mar 26 19:55:16 EST 2005

For that one, I couldn't resist and decided my poor fonts were not enough anymore. And as you said Akkana, I spent almost 2 hours looking in wonder at all these free fonts, wanting to try them all (hopefully after 30 or so I decided I should better try to find a font that would fit my image... but seeing so many, I became exacting and it took much time anyway!)

So here is my homework, in french as usual :

http://edhel.nerim.net/soeurs/article.php3?id_article=27

I copied a lot of Akkana's idea (the car photo made me think about my sister's car, then I tried a lot of textures for the bump map effect but wood is really the best...)

Karine