[Courses][gimp] Lesson4: Basic selection tools, and copy/paste

Karine Proot kproot at nerim.net
Sun Feb 20 06:08:13 EST 2005

Yay! what a professional result you get with close-up + drop-shadow! :)

Here is the lesson translated into french, with my homework :
http://edhel.nerim.net/soeurs/article.php3?id_article=17

I am happy I could do that close-up because it reminds me that each time
I draw with pencils I'm so close to the paper that I only see those
rough pencil lines, but in the end it turns out not so bad.

And I should have put more effort into integrating Tux with my sister,
as he is still a bit yellowish... but anyway Tux is flat, so I wonder if
I could get him look really real ;)

Karine