[Courses][gimp] Lesson 1:Cropping and Rescaling an image

Shirrell shirrell at pstat.com
Wed Feb 2 03:36:35 EST 2005

I have moved 4 pictures to our web site;

http://www.pstat.com/jpg/horse1.jpg     is one of the horses statues
from Rochester N.Y. which
                                                                 were
on display in 2001.  I have many more that could be
                                                                 made
available.
http://www.pstat.com/jpg/Cougarx.jpg  Cougar is a mustang who belongs to
our neightbors but lives in
                                                                 our
back field and barn.  This is the picture that i resized
                                                                 for
lesson 1.
http://www.pstat.com/jpg/cisco1.jpg       Cisco is of Tennessee walker
parentage.  He also lives in our
                                                                  back
field.  This shows both horses and Wolfgang our

German shepard.
http://www.pstat.com/jpg/cisco1x.jpg     This is cut down from 1800
pixels to 640 pixels.  to

complete lesson 1.

I will probably be working mostly with horse and dog pictures.  So far
this is great fun

Shirrell at pstat.com