[courses] [gimp] Lesson 1

Patricia Peck patpeck at znet.com
Tue Feb 1 14:38:23 EST 2005

Okay, teach and classmates, here's my homework for this week.

The photo labeled just "clouds" is the original, but scaled so as not to
take up too much room;  the one with all the extra letters (cryptography
for cr(opped) and S(caled) is the homework.

It's one of the very first shots I took with my new digital camera after
Christmas - of clouds over the Verdugo Hills after a rain, shot from the
roof of Ikea's parking lot in Burbank, CA.  Much prettier than the usual
smoggy hill views.

The third photo, "leafy" is my favorite creature in the Long Beach
aquarium, the leafy seadragon, also cropped and scaled.

Looking forward to Lesson 2,

--

	...Pat