[Courses] [Useful commands] new course: Random Sysadmin/User Commands (META)

Mary mary-linuxchix at puzzling.org
Tue Feb 10 07:40:28 EST 2004

On Mon, Feb 09, 2004, Carla Schroder wrote:
> Hidy all,
>
> I'm starting a new course all about useful Linux commands. I'll start with
> cron and grep, then move on to whatever. Requests are welcome, let me know
> what you'd like to learn. Please send requests privately.

Hi Carla and cool UNIX command fans,

You need to stick a second square bracketed title in the subject when
you post to a course -- it lets people tell Mailman that they want to
subscribe to the course/unsubscribe to the course without subscribing to
/unsubscribing from the whole list.

Just stick [Useful commands] or something in the subject when you post.

-Mary