[Courses] request for a course or good resources...

Sue Stones suzo at spin.net.au
Sun Aug 15 14:38:13 EST 2004

On Sunday 15 August 2004 13:40, nicole wrote:
> I did see it and reference it in my prior email.  I am more interested
> in something that explains all of the options you can configure when
> compiling a kernel from source before I delve into kernel hacking.  I
> am looking for something a little more basic at this point.

OK, well I'd be interested in that too if it happend!

The kernel hacking list is a rather quiet one, so I don't know if that means
that there are not may people interested in the kernel, or it just seems too
hard!

That would still be the place to ask your questions, I am sure you would get
answers there.  Good luck.

sue