[Courses] Courses Inquiries

Sue Stones suzo at spin.net.au
Fri Nov 21 22:08:00 EST 2003

G'day Paul,

Did anyone answer this question?  Sorry if not.

You can subscrive to the courses list from the LinuxChix web page. I am
assuming that you have done this from this subject title.  You can choose
which course thread you want from the list options page, as mentioned on the
web page.  That is you can recieve mail from one course and not another if
you like.

Basically all courses run differently, it is up to the person who is giving
the course to decide how they do things.  Generally though you join a course
by signing up for the list.  I suggest you then send a message to the list,
or the co-ordingator of that course and tell them that you want to join in,
and they will tell you about their system

Have fun.

sue