[Courses] [FS] I'm back! Is there still interest?

Meredydd meredydd at everybuddy.com
Sun Nov 9 13:04:39 EST 2003

Hello again!

Yes, I'm back (cue screams), with network in my cozy little cubby once
more. I'll probably take a while to get back up to speed (there seem to
be a lot of new people here since I was last around - hello to you
all!), but once I'm properly back in the groove, how much interest is
there in the resumption of my Filesystems course?

For those who haven't seen it, it's an introduction to the way that UNIX
organises its file tree, what you can do with it, and why it's so cool.
I completed three and a half lessons (available at
http://www.linuxchix.org/content/courses/filesystem), after which I
ended up the wrong side of a nasty firewall and that was pretty much
that, until now.

So, to summarise - is there still an interest in this course? If so, I
will continue it. If not, I will try to wrap it up and leave it on the
website in a state of graceful obsolesence. Your call.

Meredydd