[Courses] [FS] Filesystem Course lesson 2

Meredydd meredydd at everybuddy.com
Fri Jul 11 00:27:48 EST 2003

Wow. Maria was right - all I needed to do was to wait for the right
phase of the moon and try the incantation again. At bloody last, we
have a new lesson, folks!

Without further ado:

New lesson:	Lesson 2
Topic:		Some more filesystem concepts

This lesson is something of a digression into topics many of you will
know already by now - relative paths, permissions, and symbolic links.

URL:		http://www.linuxchix.org/content/courses/filesystem/Lesson2.html

Buffer:	EMPTY (Yes, I'll be working my tail off in the next couple of
	days. Please do poke me if you see me on IRC, and remind me to do it!)

Meredydd