[Courses] [FS] Filesystem Hierarchy Standard

Patricia Peck patpeck at znet.com
Mon Jul 7 18:00:28 EST 2003

Meredydd wrote:

> Please please don't let this stop you talking about it - I'll be glad to
> know where people here are at - it'll help me when I "formally" cover
> this.

If it helps at all, I took a quick look at it, and it was pretty much
Greek to me.  I'm not on any kind of network, just working at home with
my little Linux partition (which is actually a separate HD from my
Windows one).  I'm afraid I need to start at a pretty basic level - not
that you need to dumb anything down just for me, just letting you know
where I am (nowhere).  :-)

--

	...Pat