[Courses] [Networking] Talk to Hamster!

Marleen Garcia d.lineate at skynet.be
Fri Aug 15 18:13:09 EST 2003

On Fri, Aug 15, 2003 at 01:22:38PM +1000, Mary <mary-linuxchix at puzzling.org> wrote:

> Perhaps people who are reading the networking lessons should send mails
> to Hamster privately after each lesson, just like FS people are doing
> for Meredydd.
>
> -Mary

Just a general comment about sending private (on-topic) feedback ...

Why not post on-topic questions here and keep the comments about how
the course is being given private? I mean, I thought that that was
the way this list worked. After all, responding to a course as it is
being given can bring up very interesting threads, threads that -
even though you're not actively reading the course itself - can be
valuable to us all. Or maybe there's a need for a strict courses list
and a courses-discussion list. I don't know.

Marleen

--
Home set-up: SuSE 8.0 & Smoothwall   ~    http://www.bluneon.org
ICQ: 29190449 - MSN: d.lineate at skynet.be - Jabber.org: d.LiNeAtE