[Courses] [python] What is happening with this course.

Sue Stones suzo at bigpond.net.au
Sat Oct 26 12:21:17 EST 2002

I would like to apologise to all of you for not  keeping up with this course
as I promised. Unfortunatly my health has not been good this year and I have
not been able to do as much as I anticipated.  I have what is known in
Australia as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (Myalgic enchephalomyelitis in the UK,
and by many other names around the world).  I hope that if you know
something about this disease that you will realise that soemtimes things
don't go according to plan.

So as far as this course is concerned.  I will not be able to do anything
for the next month.  After that it is my intention to write a number of
asignments that can be put up on the web page that could be worked through
by anyone at any stage, and at any rate.  These will be aimed mainly at the
inexperienced programmer.  The full extent of the course will  be determined
by a combintion of my health and any 'demand' from people doing the course.

I recieved feed back from soemone that the last assignment was not clear
about what to post, so I will fix that up, and try and make sure that all
future assignments are easier to understand in isolation.  I would apriciate
any feedback on anything that is not clear in the assignments.

thanks,
sue