[Courses] Style (was Lesson Three: Basic Declarations &Expressions)

Julie txjulie at austin.rr.com
Sat Oct 12 21:54:37 EST 2002

"Daniel." wrote:

> >If you're starting the project, you get to set the style rules.
>
> ...and again, if you're not, converting between the offical style and
> your own preferences is just the kind of simple, repetitive task
> computers excel at, so you can have them do it for you.

In practice this does not work.  The number of bugs I've encountered
over the years because someone decided to do their own thing, even
just an edit here and an edit there, is non-small.
--
Julianne Frances Haugh             Life is either a daring adventure
txjulie at austin.rr.com                  or nothing at all.