[Courses] Coordinator hat on (was: Beginner's Lesson 4A: Arrays, Qualifiers, and Reading Numbers)

Jenn Vesperman jenn at anthill.echidna.id.au
Sat Oct 12 06:27:44 EST 2002

On Fri, 2002-10-11 at 12:07, KWMelvin wrote:

> Greetings Morgan,
> 	I am in the process of making a C Standard Library reference for
> 	myself.  I have made a tarball of what I have, and hopefully
> 	remembered to attach it to this email.

(Coordinator hat on)

PLEASE don't attach anything to the mailing list emails! Especially
large things that aren't going to be useful to -everyone- they go to.

Bandwidth in Australia is paid for by the byte. I know this isn't the
case in the US, but it IS here.

Email it separately, or post to a website.

Sorry to have to be a curmudgeon on this issue, but if we piss off our
hosts we're going to have to move - and I have nowhere to move LinuxChix
TO.

(Coordinator hat off)

Jenn V.

jenn at anthill.echidna.id.au     http://anthill.echidna.id.au/~jenn/