[Courses] [C]

KWMelvin kwmelvin at intrex.net
Thu Oct 10 11:22:41 EST 2002

Yes PLEASE! You don't even have to wait until we get into the
more advanced stuff, keep an eye on us as we progress. Please.
I want it all: tips, assignments, code, insights, etc. 8^D
Contribute as much as you want, the more often, the better!

I am using the first edition of Steve Oualline's _Practical C
Programming_ as a syllabus.  My role as a "teacher" is rather
shakey at best:  I read the chapter before posting a "lesson".
So really, I'm just one chapter ahead of those who are starting
out with me. (Actually, I have a wee bit of past experience with
this book.)  I'm trying my best to include as much information
from each chapter, so those without a book can hopefully follow
along?  I am reluctant to go any faster than the book because
I don't want to miss anything, or leave anyone behind. There
may be some important stuff in the Third Edition of the book
that *I* am missing... maybe those with the 3rd edition might
like to add what is missing? I know that those without a
book will appreciate it, and the "course" will be a richer
experience/adventure for ALL of us. -- K