[Courses] [C Doubt]

Anand R anand.r at cybertech.co.in
Wed Oct 9 20:35:22 EST 2002

Sneha, No answers to your question, but some more results on random trials I
conducted:

The value of the calculator here will be equal to the program

pow(20,13)
pow(30,13)
pow(60,13)
pow(72,13)
pow(80,13)
pow(120,13)
pow(160,13)

The value of the calculator here will be greater than the program

pow(71,13)
pow(73,13)
pow(74,13)
pow(75,13)
pow(76,13)
pow(78,13)
pow(79,13)
pow(95,13)
pow(125,13)
pow(145,13)
pow(210,13)

The value of the calculator from hereon will be lesser than the program

pow(65,13)
pow(70,13)
pow(77,13)
pow(85,13)
pow(135,13)
pow(140,13)
pow(180,13)
pow(200,13)
pow(220,13)

Still working on trying to figure out, what is happening here.

Regards,
--Andy