[Courses] Doubly pointers

Jenn Vesperman jenn at anthill.echidna.id.au
Tue Nov 19 04:38:30 EST 2002

On Tue, 2002-11-19 at 02:36, Eugene Teo wrote:
> Hi friends,
>
> I am terribly lousy in pointers that are 2D and above. Any articles
> that I can read and learn more about it?

I find that drawing it tends to help people learn to understand it.

Actually, I once explained multi-level pointers to a friend by jumping
around squares of cement on the footpath. (or sidewalk, or pavement..)

Draw it out for yourself, with boxes and arrows.

Jenn V.

jenn at anthill.echidna.id.au     http://anthill.echidna.id.au/~jenn/