[Courses] re: [C] lesson 7

kibitz eugene.teo at eugeneteo.net
Wed Nov 6 08:26:34 EST 2002

(see below)
alternatively, you can try writing your own. in fact, you should!
then you know how these functions come about. man -s ascii

u> The C Standard library does have the following predefined functions
u> in the <ctype.h> header:
u>
u> Function | Description
u> ---------+------------------------------------
u> isalnum  | Test for Alphanumeric
u> isalpha  | Test for Alphabetic
u> iscntrl  | Test for Control Character
u> isdigit  | Test for Digit
u> isgraph  | Test for Graphical Character
u> islower  | Test for Lower-Case Letter
u> isprint  | Test for Printing Character
u> ispunct  | Test for Punctuation Character
u> isspace  | Test for White-Space Character
u> isupper  | Test for Upper-Case Letter
u> isxdigit | Test for Hex Digit
u>
u> Happy Programming!
u> --