[Courses] [C Programming] Anyone still here?

Michelle Murrain tech at murrain.net
Thu May 23 22:17:19 EST 2002

At 04:54 PM 5/23/2002, Mandi wrote:

>Hi all.
>
>Is there still any interest in the C course?  I don't remember who was in
>charge of the course.

Uh, that'd be me. I've been totally swamped with work and personal issues,
so I've gotten not far at all! And, sadly, I've not had time to keep the
facilitation going! :-(

>I have some time, and am going to work through the Oualline book over the
>next couple months, if anyone on here is interested.

I'd love it if folks kept going. My life is getting better, a bit more
sane, and I hope to pick things up again soon!

.Michelle

Michelle Murrain
tech at murrain.net
AIM/Yahoo Messenger:pearlbear0