[Courses] [C] Next C topic: Your Choice

Anand R anand.r at cybertech.co.in
Fri Jul 19 11:52:07 EST 2002

Hi Team,

		Thanks again for some really enlightening sessions on C. But
there is one thing, that I request for, from the list moderator:

I was totally confused about this list, right from the beginning. Then Sue
(our Python guru) clarified a lot of things for me. But now, things are
getting to be confusing again. I see a whole bunch of guys out here:

Mary
Sophie
Jenn
Suzi

Could somebody please tell me who is controlling the list, and its content.
Please correct me if I am wrong, but I was given to understand that Mary was
in charge. Please do not misunderstand, but somehow I have not been able to
get a hang of what is happening, how things are done and all that... Sorry
guys, but I am a real DUMMY in C.

Thanks for everything,
--andy