[Courses] [C] Next C topic: Your Choice

Suzi Anvin suzi at anvin.org
Thu Jul 18 11:27:29 EST 2002

:)  trying to, darn it.  REMOVED, I hate to sak this, but is there a way
you can get a private e-mail your husband doesn't use to talk on
Linuxchix with?  Some webmail, a friend with a private server, ect,
something you chould check from your current ISP but the DH doesn't have
the password for?  No offense but that comment is really difficult to
ignore and is IMnsHO grounds for divorce in some parts of the world...
ANYONE of any gender who would make a comment like that to a list of
learners is not the sort of person I want anywhere NEAR these lists.
That BS is what I came to Linuxchix to get away from.
			-Suzi