[Courses] Device Drivers

Jenn Vesperman jenn at anthill.echidna.id.au
Thu Jul 18 12:13:13 EST 2002

On Thu, 2002-07-18 at 11:36, Sujita Purushothaman wrote:
> Mary wrote:
>
> > On Thu, Jul 18, 2002 at 09:12:39AM +0800, Sujita Purushothaman wrote:
> > >     Anybody interested in teaching how to write device drivers?  I'm
> > >     interested in learning.
> >
> > Sujita,
> >
> > Val Henson was teaching kernel programming, including drivers, on the
> > grrls-only mailing list.

> > She is also on the IRC channel (#linuxchix on irc.linuxchix.org) and
> > will teach there.
> >
> > Otherwise you could try http://www.kernelnewbies.org/
>
> Thanks, Mary. I'll get on the IRC.
> Would I be able to follow if I jump in now?

Many of the older lessons are available on the website, under the
'courses' link.

And there will be help available if you have to ask questions - everyone
*here* understands that 'ignorant != unintelligent'. :) Everyone has to
start from no-knowledge.

Jenn V.

jenn at anthill.echidna.id.au     http://anthill.echidna.id.au/~jenn/