[Courses] [C] A note on the C course

Suzi Anvin suzi at anvin.org
Tue Jul 9 12:11:29 EST 2002

just joined the list...  I'm a very beginner beginner, aside from
learning BASIC in gradeschool, I haven't had any computer, engineering
or programming training.  Am chugging through the O'reilly book
(Oualline's Practical C programming) and am just doing the exercises for
chap 6.  Haven't read the posts on the course list, but right now
remembering ; is hard enough!  :)
			-Suzi