[Courses] re:python course assignment one hello everyone !

Ms. Piglet listpig at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 5 16:35:39 EST 2002

Contrary to the public version of that answer (Monty Python), I have been
assured that the reason for the name is because my two ball pythons wrote
the language......Ba'aba and Mandela swear to me this is the Real Truth. <g>

--pig the gullible

On 7/5/02 6:55 AM,  <m at iriXx.org> shared this thought: