[Courses] Book, etc.

coldfire rolick571 at duq.edu
Wed Jan 23 19:25:16 EST 2002

> > wow...  there's been no posts here for a while...
> > I just wanna know who's gotten the book already.  I just ordered mine today.
> > Hopefully it will get here before the 'class' starts...   =)
>
> Me! I got mine 2 days ago but haven't had a chance to look through it yet.
> I wanted to finish "The Pragmatic Programmer" first, which I started ages
> ago, put down and forgot. :(

to be honest .. i forgot which book was decided on ... and if i don't have
it, i probably won't be able to afford it right now ... sucks being poor
sometimes.  if possible, could someone just post the exercises so i can
keep up to speed? ... so i can understand the context of any questions if
there are any ... thanks

coldie