[Courses] Book, etc.

Lakshmi Sadasiv lsadasiv at midway.uchicago.edu
Wed Jan 23 14:04:54 EST 2002

> From: "Tania M. Morell" <tmorell at myquadrant.net>
> > I just wanna know who's gotten the book already.  I just ordered mine
> today.
> > Hopefully it will get here before the 'class' starts...   =)

I worked merrily out of the book that found its way to my desk after our entire .com division got laid off :( I only realized a few days later that it was not the most recent edition. Luckily, most of the exercises are the same, even though the chapters are renumbered (All that means is that I have a little headstart on chapter 4) ;)

Best,
Lakshmi