[Courses] Book, etc.

Raven, corporate courtesan raven at oneeyedcrow.net
Wed Jan 23 12:33:04 EST 2002

Heya --

Quoth Tania M. Morell (Wed, Jan 23, 2002 at 11:10:59AM -0500):
> wow...  there's been no posts here for a while...
> I just wanna know who's gotten the book already.  I just ordered mine today.
> Hopefully it will get here before the 'class' starts...   =)

	I already had the book, and had made it to chapter 3, but hadn't
done any of the exercises.  So I'm starting over, and actually doing the
exercises this time.  It seems to be more helpful that way.  [grin]

Cheers,
Raven (spent fifteen minutes looking for a typo)

"Unrated beta feh. You are alpha bitch queen.  I am alpha bitch princess.
 Mwa ha ha."
  -- Jalen, on pack dynamics