[Courses] Question

Tania Morell tmorell at myquadrant.net
Mon Jan 14 18:00:50 EST 2002

I dunno if the kinks have been ironed out with this new list yet...  I
subscribed to this list although I don't really plan on participating in
this course with the rest of you (I have too many other things i'm
reading/learning and i can't spread my attention too thin by doing c++ as
well)  =)        I was a programmer before becoming a sys admin but I'm a
bit rusty (it's been a long time since i wrote anything other than shell
scripts).  Any programming related stuff I do these days consists only of
hacking around existing perl code. (and most of the stuff is sloppy as heck)
It would be nice to read the posts Q&A and maybe brush up a little on C in
the process ...

I hope this is ok by everyone to have a lurker in courses..   ;)

-T

         T a n i a
www.myquadrant.net