[Courses] One list, or separate lists?

Raven, corporate courtesan raven at oneeyedcrow.net
Thu Feb 28 17:02:26 EST 2002

Heya --

Quoth Sonja Krause-Harder (Thu, Feb 28, 2002 at 08:33:34PM +0100):
> There will be a third class soon (Basic programming concepts, I hope to get
> the announcement and lesson #0 ready this weekend), and a short discussion
> on #linuxchix resulted in "if people start unsubscribing because of too many
> emails on courses, we can still split into several lists". Would that be
> ok with you?

	Sounds good to me!  I'll make the announcement on announce,
then, and start up the security course probably next week.  And I like
Amanda's suggestion about separate tags in the subject line, so that
people can filter on that for the courses that they're interested in.

Cheers,
Raven

Davei says, "And when the network gets really bad, we combine into one
big engineer.