[Courses] So - are we moving on?

Malin Blomqvist malin.blomqvist at home.se
Tue Feb 12 10:00:59 EST 2002

> At 04:49 PM 2/11/2002, Raven, corporate courtesan wrote:
> >         I didn't want to post to the list and
say "Surely this can't be
> >it" in case others hadn't yet gotten that far and wanted
to approach the
> >problem without seeing someone else's answer.  Should we
institute some
> >sort of "Chapter X Solution" tag in the subject line, or
something?
> >Spoiler space, for those with auto-display mailers?  Or
do people not
> >care if they see someone else's approach before trying
it themselves?

> >         Once we decide on something, I'll post my ugly
solution.  I'm
> >really looking forward to the decision and control
structures chapter.
> >Or dreading it.  That's the part of programming theory I
never really
> >grokked.  [grin]  But I remain optimistic; this time
I'll get it.

> I would love to see others solutions to problems - and we
can either
> include spoiler space, a subject line like "solution" or
wait until the
> chapter is due? I'm open to ideas.
>
> .Michelle

Hi!
I've finished the first chapters and are all ready to move
on. This is fun! :) I think a little warning in the subject
about mails containing solutions is probably a good idea.
Good luck with the next chapters, girls!

Raven - I'll post my solution too as soon as it's ready.

/Malin