[Courses] Re: op sys questions

Rei Ayanami eva_00 at juno.com
Sat Feb 9 12:02:15 EST 2002

Hey everyone, it is imperative that we (the class) write in C, according
to the professor, because C is a language closer to the hardware
implementation level.  As far I can see with how the course is going with
Linux and kernal hacking on this and other linuxchix lists, so far we've
used C.  I will be learning Java next semester, so now I'll know who to
ask, Coldie. :-)

Thanks Xp0nential for sending me the links.  You see what I mean when I
said the only good lectures on threads are found in websites of colleges
other than mine?? :-) Will keep you posted on the project...thank you so
much for your support and so quickly. --Rei