[Courses] need a little help with extremly basic python programming

Guru - haunter03 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 5 18:22:09 EST 2002

Hi, hoping you guys could give me some hints...
I know that it's really simple but I just didn't know how to do it (in
python)...
"Exercise 1
Write a program that continually reads in numbers from the user and adds
them together until the sum reaches 100. Write another program that reads
100 numbers from the user and prints out the sum. "
I know that it's to do with loops but I wasn't sure how to do it...

(this is from Instant Hacking)