[courses] [python] Assignment 1

Sue Stones suzo at bigpond.net.au
Tue Dec 3 22:21:41 EST 2002

Thank-you for your interest in the course.  The first 2 assignments are tehre
for you to get started on, and there will be more cooming very soon.  The
plan is that it will ba a course that you can work through at your own pace
and timming.  So any time it suits you to get started will be just fine.

Assignment 3 needs some modification, it is not clear enough.  I will do that
this week, and produce more assignements asap, your intereset will spur me on
to get into them.

sue