[Courses] business course?

Cynthia Grossen cgrossen at lans.mha.org
Tue Aug 13 08:57:55 EST 2002

I'd be interested

-----Original Message-----
From: Carla Schroder [mailto:carla at bratgrrl.com]
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2002 12:53 PM
To: grrls-only at linuxchix.org
Cc: courses at linuxchix.org
Subject: [Courses] business course?

There's been several good threads on job hunting and surviving in adult
daycare^H^H^H^H^Hcorporate-land. I wonder if there is any interest in a
course on running a business? I've been successfully self-employed all my
working life, and there are other business owners on Chix who doubtless have

good knowledge to share.

Running a business scares a lot of people, and it shouldn't. It's way more
fun and rewarding than working for someone else, and for me has
meant a better income.

I'm thinking a few posts discussing resources, howtos, and pitfalls might be

useful. Let me know, I'll be glad to get the ball rolling.