[Courses] [courses][python]Assignment 2

iriXx m at iriXx.org
Sun Aug 4 03:06:42 EST 2002

tried entering some stuff interactively too...
ahh... i havent had such perverse joy at making a computer swear since my
first BASIC programs ;-)....

m - being a bit of a child tonight ;-)

On Sunday 04 August 2002 03:00, iriXx wrote:
> well... i've done it!
> here tis - attached :-)
>
> thanx
>
> > Assignment 2: Getting Started
> >

> > Now is time to get python installed if you haven't already.
> > you can get the latest version from  http://www.python.org/
> > The python Web site.  Read introductory chapters in your chosen
> > resource.
> >
> > Work out how to start python.  Try entering things
> > interactivly.  Get python to say hello to the world.
> >
> > Write a hello world program (or aome variation) in a file and
> > run that.  Post this file
> > with instructins on how to use it to the mailing list.
> >
> > If you have another operating system as well, you could try this on
> > other systems too. Post any comments that you have about the differences.

iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
info at copyleftmedia.org.uk
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

 _
( )  ascii ribbon against html email