[Courses] Is the C course gone?

Gavin Denby redhat at ihug.co.nz
Thu Apr 18 10:10:43 EST 2002

Hi to all, I found your site thanks to penguinshell from lockergnome,
and hope it will help my wife to get more from her PC, she is keen to
learn programming, and I thought a course written here would be more in
tune with here personality, rather than my hardware techie mind.

I tried to read the chapters already covered on the c programming
language course and keep getting broken links in my mozilla browser.
Have the pages been moved ??

For example the # Chapter 4: Basic Declarations and Expressions link
points to :
http://www.linuxchix.org/content/courses/c_programming/chapter4/
but the resulting page say's its not there.

Can I get the course notes from Feb to date anywhere ??

Please

Gavin Denby