[Courses] [OT] Scribus (was Dear Participants...)

Shuying swan936 at cse.unsw.EDU.AU
Mon Apr 8 07:46:46 EST 2002

Hi Beth,

I used "desktop publishing"/"publishing". ImPress and Gnome Publisher(from
sourceforge.net) looks like potentially something you might want to look
at besides scribus.

The alternative is TeX. Once you've got a basic template, it's pretty
easy to whip up similiar documents. LaTeX is a great typesetting program,
but I can't really tell you how to write up a template, because I'm
learning how to use it myself.

hope that helps,
--Shuying