[Announce] Etsy sponsors ten $5, 000 scholarships for women in Hacker School

Carla Schroder carla at bratgrrl.com
Tue Apr 17 18:08:48 UTC 2012

Applications are open for the Summer 2012 batch of Hacker School. The deadline
to apply is May 7, though we'll accept late applications. It will run from
June 4 to August 25. The batch will be hosted at Etsy, which is also
sponsoring $50,000 worth of scholarships for female programmers (Hacker School
remains free for all students; the scholarship money is for living expenses).
We're trying to make this batch at least 50% women.

http://www.linuxchix.org/2012/04/17/etsy-sponsors-ten-5000-scholarships-women-
hacker-school.html
--
Carla Schroder