[Announce] Women Who Tech TeleSummit 9/15

Allyson Kapin allyson at radcampaign.com
Mon Aug 9 16:29:29 UTC 2010

Hi Ladies:
The 3rd annual Women Who Tech TeleSummit (
http://www.womenwhotech.com/2010-panels ) is here! The TeleSumit will be
held on September 15th (via phone and web) from 11AM EDT to 6PM! Check out
our thought-provoking, inspiring, and skills building sessions.
http://bit.ly/wwtreg

While I¹m looking forward to all of these amazing sessions, I¹m particularly
excited about a discussion that Mary Hodder, Lynne D Johnson, Kevin Marks
and I are having with Clay Shirky around his blog post ³A Rant About Women²
that provoked a big debate in the community about how women in the
tech/startup world promote themselves. We also have great sessions on Women
and Open Source and Identity, Building the Ultimate User Experience, Green
IT, Building Diverse Tech Teams, and more!

Lightning Talks Kick off the Women Who Tech TeleSummit

Diversifying Your Tech Teams: Shireen Mitchell, Digital Sistas and Liza
Sabater, Culture Kitchen;
Creating a Culture of Collaboration and Innovation: Tara Hunt, Author and
Deanna Zandt, Author and Technologist;
How to Survive an Online Snark Attack: Connie Reece, Every Dot Connects and
Social Media Club International;
Speak Up: Pitching and Public Speaking Mojo: Jill Foster, Live Your Talk and
Allyson Kapin, Women Who Tech and Rad Campaign.

Register Here! http://bit.ly/wwtreg

Panels

Tools and Apps to Energize Your Base: Amy Sample Ward, NetSquared, Corvida
Raven, Technologist, and Sarah Dijulio, M+R Strategic Services;
Launching Your Own Startup: Lisa Gansky, Meshing, Geoff Livingston, Zoetica,
Rashmi Sinha, SlideShare, and Amra Tareen, AllVoices.com;
Social Media ROI: Cheryl Contee, Fission Strategy, Beth Kanter, Blogger and
Zoetica, and Lauren Vargas, Radian;
Building the Ultimate User Experience: Iren Au, Google, Oonie Chase,
IfWeRanTheWorld, Maria Giudice, Hotstudio and Amy Jo Kim, ShuffleBrain;
Self Promotion: Is This Really a Rant About Gender?: Clay Shirky, Author,
Mary Hodder Dabble.com and Technologist, Lynne D. Johnson, Advertising
Research Foundation, Kevin Marks, British Telecommunications, and Allyson
Kapin, Women Who Tech and Rad Campaign;
Greening Your IT:  David Deal, Community IT Innovators,  Anna Jaeger
TechSoup Global's GreenTech Initiative, and Ann Yoders, Green IT Consortium;
Women and Open Source and identity: Kaliya Hamlin, She's Geeky, Sarah Mei,
Pivotal Labs, and Michelle Murrian, Open Issue;
Female Ferocity: Genevieve Bell, Intel, Cathy Brooks, Social Media Hour,
Elisa Camahort Page, BlogHer, Heather Harde, TechCrunch.

Register Here! http://bit.ly/wwtreg

We¹re super excited to have you join us in the Women Who Tech TeleSummit
this year. Access is extremely important to us at Women Who Tech. We have a
few scholarships available to attend the TeleSummit for those who need a
little extra help this year. Email us for more info.

Questions? Feedback? Email me at Allyson at womenwhotech.com or chat with me on
Twitter at @womenwhotech - http://www.twitter.com/womenwhotech.com

Cheers,
Allyson Kapin

PS: We will also be holding after parties in Washington, DC, NYC, and San
Francisco. Stay-tuned for details!
PSS: We have a few affordable sponsorships left -
http://www.womenwhotech.com/2010-sponsors.html

Allyson Kapin
Partner, Rad Campaign

Check out our website!
http://www.RadCampaign.com

Rad Campaign
Web Design & Development I Online Marketing I Strategy
240-475-3362

Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/womenwhotech

Care2¹s Frogloop Blog
Blogger-In-Chief