[Announce] [Fwd: [UbuntuWomen] World Play Day Competition!]

Melissa Draper melissa at meldraweb.com
Sat Apr 17 04:07:54 UTC 2010

Greetings,

Ubuntu Women has launched another competition!

If you're interested in spreading the word throughout the twitter and
status.net circles, the original status updates are:
http://twitter.com/elkbuntu/statuses/12112708587
http://identi.ca/notice/28397262

A quick howto for entering for those who may find the full announcement
a bit tl;dr:
http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/Events/Competitions/WorldPlayDay/HowToEnter

Finally, the announcement email for you to forward on to other people or
lists is below: