[Announce] 2009 Nonprofit Software Development Summit

Michelle Murrain michelle at murrain.net
Mon Nov 2 16:41:51 UTC 2009

Hi all,

This is a great event to go to if you are interested in open source
software development for nonprofit/humanitarian/activism.

The 2009 Nonprofit Software Development Summit is just a few weeks away,
taking place in Oakland, California.

You can check out the latest session list at

http://devsummit09.aspirationtech.org/index.php/Session_List

We invite your help in spreading the word; please tweet it, blog it,
Facebook it to your networks. Hashtag #devsummit, http://bit.ly/2LmoiG

New sessions are being added each week, and we invite you to add a
session and share your own nonprofit software development experiences,
or to request a session to address your questions about nonprofit
software.

Please join us for this year's Dev Summit! Complete details are at

http://www.aspirationtech.org/events/devsummit09

and we still have sliding scale registration slots available.

The 2009 Nonprofit Software Development Summit is generously sponsored
by Mozilla, Google, and CiviCRM.

We hope to see you in later this month!

Michelle Murrain
michelle at murrain.net
http://zenofnptech.org
http://openissue.com
http://twitter.com/pearlbear

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do. - Rumi