[Announce] OSCON 2009 Call for Participation

Mary Gardiner mary at puzzling.org
Mon Jan 12 06:10:22 UTC 2009

OSCON 2009 Call for Participation

Call closes midnight 02/03/2009 PST.

O’Reilly Media invites developers, designers, sys admins, community
leaders, inventors, CTOs and CIOs, evangelists and activists,
researchers, strategists, and entrepreneurs to lead conference sessions
and tutorials at the O’Reilly Open Source Convention 2009. OSCON will be
held July 20-24, 2009 in San Jose, California.

We want to hear about your winning techniques, favorite life-savers, and
the system you’ve made that everyone will be using next year. We’ll have
tracks for sessions and tutorials on Linux, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby,
Java, Databases, Desktop Applications, Web Applications, Mobile,
Administration, Security, People, Business, and Emerging Topics.

More info at http://en.oreilly.com/oscon2009/public/cfp/57 (please don't
contact me, I am not involved in OSCON, just passing this on).