[Announce] [Fwd: Re: ShesGeeky: A Women's Tech Unconference]

Akkana Peck akkana at shallowsky.com
Thu Jan 8 04:41:38 UTC 2009

The west coast She's Geeky is coming up on January 30-31 in
Mountain View, CA.

There's a 10% discount code for LinuxChix, plus other discounts and
scholarships for students and the unemployed.

I went last year and it was really great -- full of energy
and information and camaraderie, and also a great place to
practice speaking if you have any inclinations in that direction.

	...Akkana

----- Forwarded message from Kaliya Hamlin <kaliya at mac.com> -----