[Announce] Creating LinuxChix Portugal

Melissa Braun braunmelissa at yahoo.com.br
Thu Apr 17 13:45:29 UTC 2008

Hi Girls Chix,

My name is Melissa Braun, I was Coordinator of IT in the Ministry of
Cities-Brasília/Brasil.

I was one of the responsible for the migration to linux in the Ministry
and a member of Linuxchix Brazil. Currently I am living in Portugal, and
still working with Free Software. I would like to create LinuxChix
Portugal, with intention to add more women in the computers area,
exchange of knowledge, amongst others. And we have many upcoming Free
Software events that enclose Portugal, Spain and Angola, therefore it is
necessary that we proceed fast to take advantage.

Can somebody help me?

Kisses =)