[Announce] Sydney Australia: LinuxChix/AussieDevChix meeting, Fri Sep 28, 5:30pm

Mary Gardiner mary at puzzling.org
Wed Sep 26 01:47:35 UTC 2007

*** PLEASE NOTE: the Sydney Chix meeting is NOT the same place as last
month, it is at the Lindt Cafe in DARLING HARBOUR ***

Aussie(Linux)Chix and AussieDevChix will have their regular joint
meeting in Sydney before the Sydney Linux User Group meeting this month.
Feel free to forward this message to any women you think might be
interested in coming.